Freeware! This program is a console application to scan your PC. It was made for professionals
who don't need a setup or graphical user interface. All features of the Anti-Malware scanner are included.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 9/19/2007 - for Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003 Server and Vista (14 MB)
The scanner supports all features of the Anti-Malware scanner:
- Scan of files and folders, also using wilcard searches (*.exe)
- Memory scan
- Spyware Traces Scan
- TrackingCookie Scan
- Heuristics Scan
- Alert Riskware
- Archive Scan (zip, rar, cab, etc.)
- NTFS ADS Scan
- File extensions filter
- File extensions blacklist
- Removal of found objects
- Quarantine of found objects
- Show quarantined objects
- Restore objects from quarantine
- Delete objects from quarantine
- Online update
The command parameters are described in detail at the a2cmd_readme.txt file which is included in the download package. All available parameters are displayed if you run the a2cmd.exe without specifiying any parameters too.
a2cmd.exe parameters, switches, options, auto-update commands, and all other things works perfectly, virus scanning speed is pretty much the same as it's running under Windows Command Console, no LAG in terms of performance.
What does not
Everything Works Flawlessly!
What was not tested
1) Simply do: "wine a2cmd.exe" (w/other scanning options described in the readme file) 2) To appdb: Please consider to add a new software category : "virus scanning"
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 11 2007||0.9.49.||N/A||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|