Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash Professional, Macromedia Flash, and FutureSplash Animator) is a multimedia authoring and computer animation program developed by Adobe Systems.
Package for web animation. Originally produced by Macromedia, currently distributed by Adobe.
Product History from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
- Flash 1 (December 1996) - a Macromedia re-branded version of the FutureSplash Animator
- Flash 2 (June 1997) - the object library was added to Flash
- Flash 4 (15 June 1999) - internal variables, an input field, advanced Actionscript, and streamingMP3
- Flash MX (15 March 2002) - Unicode, UI Components, XML, compression, streaming video codec
- Flash MX 2004 (9 September 2003) - text alias, Actionscript 2.0, improved streaming video codec, behaviors
- Flash MX 2004 Pro (9 September 2003) - all Flash MX 2004 features plus a form and slide editor, web services integration, Object Oriented Programming
in ActionScript 2.0, and Media Playback components, which encapsulate a
complete MP3 and/or FLV player in a component that may be placed in a
- Flash 8 (released on September 13, 2005) - Added an external interface allowing the host machine to programmatically control Flash content.
- Flash 8 Pro (released on September 13, 2005)
- From creating the interactive Web sites, presentations to mobile
contents with improved higher-quality of video codec and encoder. Added
Filters and Blending Modes for movie-clips and buttons.
- Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (as version 9, released on April 16, 2007)
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (as version 10, released on October 15, 2008)
- Flash Professional CC (2014)
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015 (15)
- Adobe Animate CC 2015.1 (15.1)
- Adobe Animate CC 2017 (16)
Flash MX 2004